Pet Peeves Part 1
Some of my worst pet peeves are -
1. Being the only girl at home. Somehow this automatically nominates me to clean the kitchen almost every night. Boys can clean too!
2. Pointless English assignments that take forever to do and have no value to my learning. I've had so many of those lately.
3. Teachers who think you have no life other than the one class they teach you. Today, I got so much homework and I had 2 1/2 hours of basketball, among other things, (like an intense game of Minsweeper). I don't have time to do all this homework! Although, I guess I would if I wasn't writing this blog... Whatever.
4. Swearing. Some words are ok and even fun to say when used good-naturedly, but on the bus and at school, I hear way too much. The thing I hate more, though, is the fact that I don't notice it as much anymore. It makes me feel really rotten when I think about how desensitized I am becoming.
5. Not being able to drive. Every time I get in the car, I think about how much funner it would be to go places if I was in control. I could leave the house whenever I wanted, go which ever way I wanted, drive as fast or as slow as I wanted... I know, it sounds power-trip-ish, but seriously, I can't wait to drive.